Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camp Rocks--girlz camp that is!!!

Ya know, sometimes you get handed huge opportunities for growth in this crazy life. I'm not sure why I am so blessed (pure luck I think) to have gotten to serve the Young Women at Girls Camp this year. Honestly and truly I LOVE THESE GIRLS. We had more than an awesome week and I am deeply humbled and touched whenever I think of any one of their divine spirits and what we shared for those few days in the woods. To my girlz and Jenny and Tammie: thanx for the kickin' times, see ya at the reunion, tons of luv, SNO GIRLZ OUT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that I was framed..... What those Rosa Twins will do to get me to sing in front of the young women..... and make a fool of myself.

Thank you for making camp a truly rewarding experience. Cooking for you and all the women is always a highlight of my year.

Roger.